for Ford VCM OBD Diagnostic Cable
Ford-VCM OBD is diagnostic software for Ford vehicles.
It is designed for Ford, mazda, and other few brand cars, really working very well with those cars 1996-2010, some 2011 cars.
Ford-VCM OBD is diagnostic programmer for Ford vehicles 1996-2010. It can connect to various electronic control units (ECUs) and display identification, read and clear fault code memory, display and record measured values and perform actuator tests, some key programmer, etc.
1. Support for wide range of ECUs and models
2. Easy connection via smart USB to OBD2 interface
3. Wide range of communication protocols and buses covered: 4. J1850 PWM, ISO, CAN
5. Automatic ECU recognition
6. Automatic vehicle scan
7. ECU Identification
8. Fault code (DTC) reading
9. Fault code clearing
10. Measured vaules / live data
11. Live data recording
12. Diagnostic protocol printing
13. Actuator tests
14. Control unit coding
15. PATS Immobilizer operations
16. Flash and serial memory programming
Ford-VCM OBD is able to connect to control units on all Ford vehicles 1996-2010. ECU identification, fault code memory reading and clearing works on all control units. Live data is available on all important ECUs in models such as Mondeo, Focus, Fiesta and other. Actuator tests and coding is available for most demanded control units.
4. Hungary: Hungary - Magyar
5. Croatian (hrvatski jezik)
1. Ford-VCM OBD interface.
2. CD-ROM with software and drivers
Ford VCM OBD FAQ
1. Can Ford-VCM OBD clear MIL light?
Yes, Ford-VCM OBD is capable of clearing PCM fault code memory. Please note that all problems need to be fixed, otherwise MIL comes up immediately again.
2. Can Ford-VCM OBD clear airbag (RCM) light?
Yes, Ford-VCM OBD is capable of clearing airbag fault code memory. Please note that all airbag related problems need to be fixed manually.
3. Can Ford-VCM OBD perform key (immobilizer, PATS) learning?
Yes. Ford-VCM OBD supports both coded and timed PATS. In connection with PATSCODE. COM service you can do all immobilizer-related operations including ECU swapping.
4. Can Ford-VCM OBD read immobilizer (PATS) security pin code from ECUs?
Ford does not use fixed-pin security scheem for PATS. Instead of fixed code, OUTCODE-INCODE challenge-response scheme is used (so called CODED PATS). Ford-VCM OBD can work with CODED PATS. You can use patscode. COM service to obtain INCODE for PATS authorization.