Auto Injector Cleaner and Tester
* Ultrasonic cleaning: To perform simultaneous cleaning on several injectors and to remove the carbon deposits on the injector completely.
* Uniformity/Sprayability test: To test the uniformity of injecting amount of each injector, and to monitor the spraying status of each injector with the help of backlight. This test is also for reverse flush.
* Leakage test: To test the sealing and dribbling conditions of injectors under system pressure.
* Injecting flow test: To check the injecting amount of the injector in 15 seconds of constant injection.
* Auto. test: To test injectors by simulating different working conditions.
* On-vehicle cleaning: The unit is equipped with various adaptors and couplers that facilitate cleaning on the injectors on vehicle.
* Power supply: AC220V±10%, 50/60Hz AC110V±10%, 50/60Hz.
* Input power: 250W;
* Ultrasonic cleaner power: 100W;
* Simulated RPM range: 10~9990rpm; step: 10rpm;
* Time range: 1~9999s;
* Pulse width: 0.5~25ms; step 0.1 ms;
* Fuel tank capacity: 4700ml;
* Dimensions: 385mm×410mm×500mm;
* Weight: About 30kg